- This class is for those with some experience of yoga who enjoy a dynamic practice. With the same encouraging and friendly atmosphere as my other classes, this class will offer you the opportunity to challenge your strength and flow while learning new yoga techniques each week.
TUESDAYS AT 8.15PM
- This class is a primarily seated meditation for those interested in the spiritual side of yoga. Combining guided meditation and chant, this is an powerful and uplifting practice for those looking for a deeper connection to their inner life and more awareness in their day to day lives.
HATHA YOGA – LEVEL 1-2
- This is a steady, manageable but strong class. Ideal for beginners with good general fitness, or those with some experience who want to stay at a moderate pace. Building confidence, body awareness and working out areas of tension from the body in a fun, encouraging atmosphere.
HATHA YOGA – LEVEL 1 – BEGINNER FRIENDLY
- For those starting out with yoga or looking for a gentler experience, a supportive and encouraging environment to surprise yourself and bring more ease and relaxation to your week. Incorporating whole body exercise with a focus on breath and presence
YOGA – OPEN LEVEL – BEGINNER FRIENDLY
- New class starting 7th June!
Beginners Yoga Class, Greystones Yoga Studio
Fridays 11.15am – On going
I’ve teamed up with Greystones Yoga Studio to offer an introduction to yoga. We’re starting from the absolute beginning, taking lots of time to tackle inflexibility, coordination issues and injury and make yoga accessible to new students. If you know someone who could benefit from the class please pass on the details to share the benefits of yoga. Booking is directly through Greystones Yoga Studio